Estonian Hospitals Association is a voluntary union established for representing the common interests in health care matters and arrangingco-operation of hospitals.
The Association acts according to the Statute and to achieve its purposes the Association arranges:
- representing members;
- developing health economics and quality management;
- coordinating the activities of the Association and exchange of experiences;
- compiling working groups to solve common problems of the members;
- expressing opinions about health care legislation and draft acts;
- collecting data about health care;
- counseling of members.